Monday, December 04, 2006
Okay I am made to do this quiz by *drum roll* Dongying.Ugghh.
1)Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. and they've gotta be true.
2).Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3)Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
4)Post them on blogger and let people guess which the five false ones are!
5)Get 5 of your friends to do this STUPID quiz.
1.I have watched the following James Bond movies: Licence to Kill, Casino Royale, The World Is Not Enough, For Your Eyes Only, Tomorrow Never Dies, Goldeneye, View To A Kill, The Living Daylights.
2.And I am bummed that I have watched so many and yet not a single Sean Connery one.
3.I like to play tennis.
4.I like to play the piano.
5.I like to play with my dog.
6.I like to watch plays.
7.I currently have 1514 songs in my shuffler list in Windows Media Player.
8.My room is blue.
9.I have currently 3 blockees in my MSN messenger contacts.
10.My natural hair colour is black.
11.My natural hair colour is light brown.
12.My natural hair colour is red brown.
13.My natural hair colour is dark brown.
14.I have dyed my hair 4 times so far.
15.I shaved my eyebrows off when I was in Primary 4.
People to do: anyone.i don't like quizzes anyway.
i thought the world of you
3:19 PM